The dust has finally settled after the 2018-2019 Super Bowl, and we are now headed to what seems like an exciting offseason.
Let’s see what the NFL Power Rating for 2019 looks like
- New England Patriots – It is not the most talented team in the NFL, but they happen to be defending champions and the winners of the Super Bowl in 2019. Their greatest strength is their head coach Bill Belichick and a quarter who can rise to the occasion when needed.
- New Orlean Saints – This team has a ton of talent. Even with Drew Brees and Alvin Kamara leaving the club, New Orlando will still have pretty much the same result in 2019. A solid defense, (front and back), has helped the team weather the storms that come their way.
- Los Angeles Chargers – Though Chargers lost their wide receiver Tyrell Williams in free agency, the team has absorbed the blow quite well. It remains to be the AFC’s best team despite the sub-par result.
- Indianapolis Colts – This team happens to be one of the best football squads that nobody ever talks about. They won nine of 10 games to become the third team in the NFL to make it to the postseason after losing the first six games.
- Los Angeles Rams – Having won NFC last year, the Los Angeles Rams remain to be a promising team overall. However, they lost the longest-serving player and did little to replace him. That might hurt the team’s results in the future.
- Chicago Bears – Despite the team absorbing a double-dink last year, the Bears have generally had a good year under Matt Nagy, who is in his first year as head coach. Their defense took a blow after losing Adrian Amos but they have replaced him with someone who matches his skill set.